SABPP was appointed as Assessment Quality Partner (AQP) on the 2nd December 2013 for the National Certificate: Occupational Trainer (242402).
We commit to quality work and output of best practices for the benefit of training providers and learners. We also uphold the Code of Conduct set by QCTO for AQPs
Message from Naren Vassan – Head of Learning Quality Assurance
Appointed Constituent External Assessor
|97154||Occupational Certificate: Occupational Trainer||4||124|
Qualification documents are found under the relevant topics:
Assessment Strategy for Occupational Trainer
You can get details by calling SABPP – Learning Quality Assurance department on 011-0450-5400 of email your query to LQA@sabpp.co.za attention Derisha Pillay.
List of Skills Development Practitioners:
(Providers still to be appointed by QCTO)
Mobile: 082 650 2337
Mobile :084 252 3275
Mobile: 083 449 1105
Examplar Assessment Questions for Occupational Trainer
- Identified training need and target audience
- What was the background and context of the selected intervention?
- What was the identified training need and who was the target audience?
- Planning and preparation
- How did you plan and prepare for the selected intervention in terms of logistics , costing and learning resources?
- How did you adapt or select learning materials, learning activities, aids and/or resources?
- Training methodologies and techniques
- What training methodologies and techniques did you use?
- Why did you select these?
- Formative and summative assessment
- How did you assess, formatively, and how did this impact on your training?
- How did you conduct summative assessment?
- Learner evaluations and reporting on training intervention
- How did the learners respond to the learning intervention and what did you learn from their feedback?
- How did you report back to stakeholders and why?
- Lessons learnt from critical reflection on own practice
- On reflection, what went well throughout the process
- What would you do differently next time?