CPD Application Process
SABPP National HR Competency Model
National HR Competency Model sets benchmark for HR Professionalism
The SABPP’s HRM System Model and Standard describes what organisations should have in place in order to optimise their human capital and to provide meaningful work and quality of work life for employees. The HR Competency Model is closely linked to the Standard and describes what HR practitioners need to be able to offer in terms of knowledge, skills and behaviour to implement the Standard.
- Registered business with a valid physical business address.
- Valid and current tax clearance certificate
- Organogram with all the respective stakeholder including contracted Facilitator, Developers, Subject Matter Experts, should be stated for the respective training program.
- The CEO/COO or the Project Manager of the institution must be a registered professional member of a SAQA Recognised Professional Body.
- The Professional Designation of the Executive (CEO/COO) or the Project Manager must be at the top two Designations of that Professional Body.
- Facilitator(s) must preferably be a registered member of the SABPP at an HR Associate Lever or any other registered professional body at the same designated level as an SABPP HR Associate and have Facilitator Skills.
- If, the learning/program requires assessment then the Assessor must be SABPP Constituently Registered.
|Duration (contact time)||Fee for approval||CPD Points|
|1 – 4 hours (½ day)||2500||2 CPD points|
|5 - 8 hours (1 day)||5000||4 CPD points|
|2 days and more||7500||6 CPD points|
|If there are various modules on the program, it is recommended that you apply for accreditation per module to maximize on CPD Points|
|Basic Administration cost of generating “e-certificate” - R 50.00 and “hard copy” – R 125.00 per certificate per candidate/learner per program. This will be billed separately once training commences.|
Attendees can claim BBBEE Skills Development Scorecard points in Category F and G as well as expenditure for SETA reporting requirements.
You can record the training costs towards Annual Training Spend.
Attendees can also claim these CPD Points from there other professional bodies membership registration.