HR Candidates will be trained to deliver
- Candidates equipped with skills on each component of the HR Competency Model
- Pillars, Core Competencies and HR Capabilities integrated to produce a well-rounded HR practitioner
- High standards of ethics and professionalism set
Use our candidate programme to give your trainees the best start in their career
- Structured Development Guidelines designed for practical on the job activities
- Train your own Supervisors or use SABPP approved external Supervisors
- Professional development for Supervisors including free assessor training and coaching skills updates Suitable for both small/medium and large employers
Get the best start for an HR career through the SABPP HR Candidate Development Programme
- Modular, competency based 70 week programme
- Bridges Candidates from the theory gained through an HR qualification to proven competency on the full range of HR skills
- Individual and group supervision sessions
- Become part of the SABPP professional HR community
To qualify for the programme, you must:
- Have a completed 3 year qualification or above (HR or HR related qualification) and have just entered the working space.
- Be serious about developing your HR career, willing to invest effort in completing practical development activities
- Be gainfully employed in an HR or HR related environment.
The initial registration with the SABPP costs R3026.32 once-off fee.